Sponsorship Sundays are child sponsorship events hosted by local churches, providing hope to the children of Rwanda through the ministry of Africa New Life. This is a free and very simple way that your church can engage every member of your congregation to live out the gospel while making a powerful impact in the world. If your church is not currently offering child sponsorship, we invite you to explore this option with us. Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page if you would like more information about hosting an event.
Why Africa New Life?
- Founded and run by Rwandans. This is essential, considering Rwanda’s history.
- Proven track record with nearly 10,000 children currently sponsored.
- Accredited by the ECFA and committed to financial transparency, integrity in fundraising, and the proper use of charity resources.
- Our promise is to get every child through high school or the vocational equivalent. This is rare among organizations that specialize in child sponsorship.
- Authentic leadership. Everything is done with excellence and with the right motive.
- Africa New Life runs some of the top schools in the country.
- Our development model goes far beyond providing a great education. We believe that for a child to truly succeed, they also need spiritual guidance, medical assistance, a stable home, and a growing community.
If you are interested in setting up a Sponsorship Sunday at your church or you simply have questions, please fill out the form below and we will get back with you quickly. Thank you!