Sponsorship Sundays are child sponsorship events hosted by local churches, providing hope to the children of Rwanda through the ministry of Africa New Life. This is a free and very simple way that your church can engage every member of your congregation to live out the gospel while making a powerful impact in the world. If your church is not currently offering child sponsorship, we invite you to explore this option with us.
Why Africa New Life?
- Founded and run by Rwandans. This is essential, considering Rwanda’s history.
- Proven track record with more than 9,000 children currently sponsored.
- Accredited by the ECFA and committed to financial transparency, integrity in fundraising, and the proper use of charity resources.
- Our promise is to get every child through high school or the vocational equivalent. This is rare among organizations that specialize in child sponsorship.
- Authentic leadership. Everything is done with excellence and with the right motive.
- Africa New Life runs some of the top schools in the country.
- Our development model goes far beyond providing a great education. We believe that for a child to truly succeed, they also need spiritual guidance, medical assistance, a stable home, and a growing community.
If you are interested in setting up a Sponsorship Sunday at your church or you simply have questions, please fill out the form below and we will get back with you quickly. Thank you!